The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewed Pyrohood Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the [EpiC] guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dask
Admin

Welcome to the [EpiC] guild. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the [EpiC] guild.   Welcome to the [EpiC] guild. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Welcome to The Honorary Legends [EpiC]. I just started this topic for anyone new to the guild or alliance who wants to introduce themself to the alliance, as well as just say a quick word about the guild. I'm known as Dask or Dan at times and is the guild leader for The Honorary Legends and the Alliance leader. Most guilds in our alliance are mainly PvE based and are mainly title hunters. The guilds goal is to create a guild filled with members who r interested in title hunting and farming. as well as (not sure of the rest of the alliance) focused on only getting mainly mature members to join our ranks. I thought it would also be smart of me to add any facilities and services this guild and alliance currently have:

-Guild hall (not fully equipped yet but PYRO hall is and you are free to use it)
-Cape (well duh)
-This forum

I will keep these facilities and services as up to date as possibly. I hope you enjoy the guild and alliance. Thats enough of me talking.
I will see you all in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://epicalliance.board-directory.net

Welcome to the [EpiC] guild.
Page 1 of 1