The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewed Pyrohood Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance deep team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dask
Admin

Alliance deep team Empty
PostSubject: Alliance deep team   Alliance deep team EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Deep EpiC alliance style:

Alrite guys to start this off i made this topic due to our several deep failures (11/01/09), I thought i would post this to let everyone know what to expect and to organise a proper deep team. The old build (which i used to do) was the "Steel wall" group build it can still be used but has been archived in PvX due to cryway and EotN introducing better PvE skills making deep alot faster.
The "Steel Wall" build can b found here for those who r interested: http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_%22Steel_Wall%22_Deep_Group.
I would love to try the better PvX Cryway deep group but as many of of us r doing deep for Deep statue in HoM our profession r too limited and we dont have enough ppl to organise such a team, but for those who r interested to c it, it can be found here: http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Cryway_Deep_Group.
Even though we r not going to use these builds we r still gonna use a general concept of doing deep hopefully after some training we can even do it HM.

To start off the main ppl who r on and r very interested in doing deep r so far: Ry (Make Me), Allie (Independent Allies), Ves (Vesper Soulshifter), Jas (Amethyst Jasmine) and me (Grandmaster Dask). As these r the ppl mainly on and have been in most deep trials i will make sure to slot them in our build concept, I will also keep places open for others who may join: Sam (Sask the Warrior), Jeo (eh cant remember ing lol), Sragras () and Tzy. Anyone else who is interested let me know here on forum on in-game.

Alrite lets start. As most of you who has tried deep know the first room is a pain and for those who doesn't know its four rooms with 4 different negative enviromental effects. For this room we need 4 teams, 3 teams need to b made off 1 nuker, 1 healer, 1 tank. The other room should have whatever we mite need later in the mission. The vest way i can allocate our alliance members is currently this (as we dont have that many ppl some will b heroes):

Nukers for room 1,3,4 - Jas, Me, Allie - need to bring heavy dmg and preferably KD (ms or others).
Monks for room 1,3,4 - If not humans, then Heroes - nothing too specific but preferably healing seed, heal party and rebirth (for room 3)
Tanks for room 1,3,4 - Ry and mayb Tzy, Sam or Jeo- dolyak is useful otherwise really up to u as long as u can tank only essential skill needed is recall plz try to get it. The should also carry a weapon with an icy mod to deal dmg later on on kanaxai.
For the 3rd room, im sorry Ves but best place for you although run watever u like, the usual works good, also in this room we r gonna need an SS and a Bip. These two will either b heroes or Sragras and Tzy.
The SS is extremely important as he assists in killing Kanaxai. The essential skill for him will be spinal shivers, reveal enchantment, and blood ritual or other campaign equivalent to these skills. The BiP essential skill will be Blood of power otherwise use watever really.

NOTE: there needs to b atleast 3-5 ppl with "teleport to team mate skills (such as recall)" or sacing abilities for room 3"

Usage:

Alrite now for the usage, for the rooms 1,2,4 the usage is easy tank tanks the mobs, healer heals and nukers nuke. Simple do this until u come to center, b cautions of the aspects as they hit hard and need KD to be fully taken down.
For room 3 the ss, bip and whoever else mayb ves. Wait and dont aggro until the rest of the team has cleared their rooms.
Once all the 3 teams has cleared their aspects they should move on to clearing some mobs in room 2 (middle). Once all teams has a clear path to each other they join up to rescue the ss and bip.
Alrite now all the teams should join up and should clear room 2 completely.

In room 3 first the team should clear all mobs including the aspect which wouldn't b hard. After clearing the room however comes the tricky part. In this part we need 5 ppl to stand on seperate switches to open a door. Once moved away from switch the door will close shortly, its a bit to time but this is how you would do it. The 2 saccers (ss and BiP) will need to stand on the far right and left switches and wait there. Meanwhile the 3 with recall (or other skill) needs to cast it on 1 of the other ppl who r not going on a switch. Once everyone is positioned everyone should wait before entering the door. Now for the even tricker part at the same time the recall or teleporter should all teleport to their team mates and all should walk through the door.
At this point everyone except the BiP and SS should b past the door. Now the BiP and SS should go close to the door and the ss should sac himself using blood ritual on the bip then the bip should sac himself using bip on other player. Let the monks rebirth and voila everyone is past the gate.

I wont add any notes for now on the rest of the mission as i cant remember much and its not as tricky simple kill under different environmental effects. Will make some notes about different areas when we reach then in the mission.
Although i will add some final notes on killing Kanaxai, the effect here first of all is 8 hp degen. Also once entering the room loads of pop ups appear, the first thing we will need to do is have a tank gather pop ups while the healers heal him as best they can. Kill the pop ups, make our way to Kanaxai. Healers should try to spam heal party to counter degen. for the rest of the team attack and try to knock him down as much as possible. The SS plays a huge role here as he should maintain spinal shivers and keep using reveal enchantment to strip his monster enchant and keep him interupted on that note this would b the part where the tanks equip there cold dmg weapons.

Well thats it lol will update once i come up with more notes and tips, also will try to add pic. If u have comments or suggestion post em here and i will take them in consideration. Also if u wanna join for this deep group let me know in-game or here and i will try to slot u in. I'm hoping mayb we make an event or date/time we all have some time to really try this out but let me know wat u think. Thx
Back to top Go down
https://epicalliance.board-directory.net
llvllake llvlle

Alliance deep team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance deep team   Alliance deep team EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 pm

also it seems to me that u could bring one vampiric weapon so when the people who are not standing on switches go threw the door they sac themselves (slowly) and all the people who stand on switched bring consume corpse so the sac'ers keep sacing and the consumes keep consuming to get threw the wall
Back to top Go down
llvllake llvlle

Alliance deep team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance deep team   Alliance deep team EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:03 pm

well we did it and it was amazing i feel so proud of the alliance for doing it makes me really happy that we figured it out. good job guys!
Back to top Go down
mclallen

Alliance deep team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance deep team   Alliance deep team EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:55 pm

llvllake llvlle wrote:
well we did it and it was amazing i feel so proud of the alliance for doing it makes me really happy thate figured it out. good job guys!
Congrats guys ... ur strategy looks intense!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dask
Admin

Alliance deep team Empty
PostSubject: GJ   Alliance deep team EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Indeed a gj although we didn't do the best time, and when we reached the fifth room (no spell room) thought we were screwed. We still kicked some Kanaxai minion ass. Gotta apologies for the last room mix up totally forgot ur meant to keep the pop ups alive tongue (near wipe). Good Job and gratz on ur HoM statues we deserved em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://epicalliance.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Alliance deep team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance deep team   Alliance deep team Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance deep team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum :: PvE :: Time to get some of that precious Gold (Farming)-
Jump to: