The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewed Pyrohood Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to [TSOL]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
llvllake llvlle

Welcome to [TSOL] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to [TSOL]   Welcome to [TSOL] EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:20 pm

welcome to True Sounds of Liberty [TSOL]

This guild was founded by my girlfriend and i who are co-leaders of the guild. every month we switch the names for who it shows as the guild leader so that way it is pretty much even. under Allie and my self we have a couple of guild officers who are amazing to play with, there names are Amethyst Jasmine,Sly Pig, and Jaiden Lia. the type of guild that we run is pretty much a laid back, title hunting guild with future plans of doing PvP based play, but only after completing the title God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals, in which case we would move on. our recruitment patterns are not like most guilds, we focus more on the player instead of the number so our guild stays pretty small but really active and have alot of fun playing with each other.

Titles that this guild is currently working on include vanquishing Tyria, then the HM missions of Tyria before moving on to another campaign.

members of the guild include: Independent Allies, llvllake llvlle, Amethyst Jasmine, Sly Pig, Jaiden Lia, Mollie Verdent Phaz, Mighty Like A Mango, and Miniman Davied. If you have any questiong regarding this guild or are interested in joing this guild please post in this forum and either my self or Allie will gladly respond back as soon as we can.

Thank you for reading this little thing about my guild and have fun.

llvllake llvlle
Back to top Go down

Welcome to [TSOL]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum :: Guilds :: True Sounds of Liberty [TSOL]-
Jump to: