The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewed Pyrohood Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalas

Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet. Empty
PostSubject: Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet.   Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Anyone here a Super Smash Bros. (Brawl) player? If so, I'm curious as to who you play/favorite stage, since I really enjoy the game. (Yes, I do this on most forums I go to.)

For me, main character would be Lucario (Who doesn't like lighting people on blue fire?) and stage would have to be Smashville (but not the music) or Final Destination.
Back to top Go down
Dask
Admin

Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet. Empty
PostSubject: lol   Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 am

I used to play super smash bros for Game cube but havent gotten around to trying Wii Brawl. Heard good things about it though. Although when i played on Game cube i usually played Fox or Link hopefully they r in brawl as well. Should make my brother get it so i can try it out hehe (he's the one with the Wii). But for now i will stick to GW. lol
Back to top Go down
https://epicalliance.board-directory.net

Well, we needed at least one miscellaneous topic, and I haven't done this yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: