The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewed Pyrohood Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

solo farming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
llvllake llvlle

solo farming Empty
PostSubject: solo farming   solo farming EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:26 pm

so im trying to start a topic that i hope will catch on if ppl actually look at it or even care for that matter so feel free to post some farming builds and usage and obviously where to farm that would be cool. im gunna start it off by posting the warrior build that i have been using for solo farming the smite crawlers in UW and i know that there are better builds out there that are faster and might work better for some ppl but this build has been good to me and i like it alot.

character-w/d

campaign-nightfall/prophecies

skills-
1.rending aura (nf)
2.hundred blades (core elite)
3.whirlwind attack (nf)
4.lions comfort (nf)
5.for great justice (nf)
6.flail (nf)
7.dolyak signet (proph)
8.sprint (nf)

attributes-13 strength, 11 swordsmanship, 10 wind prayers

armour- any max armour will work with knights insignia, health, or absorption runes

usage-first use sprint to run to the person and get the quest then run back to a safe spot. i start off by aggroing the graspings one group at a time from left to right and pull them away from the aatxe's (since you wont be able to kill them). when you have pulled the group start off by casting dolyak signet, hundred blades, FGJ, and flail, and then use whirlwind attack to kill the group and when you see that you can use dolyak signet use it. same goes for flail and hundred blades, and whirlwind do that till the 3 groups of graspings are all dead then run to the ice wastes making sure to not aggro any of the groups along the way. aatexs you can aggro as long as you do it while running.now for the smites.gather as many smites as you know you can handle at one time with out aggroing the coldfires, once you have the smites where you want them cast dolyak signet, rending aura, hundred blades, FGJ, flail, whirlwind, lions comfort, whirlwind, lions comfort, ect... till the group is dead and just keep going through the ice wastes till you have no more smites and then when your done with the run do whatever you want since....your done

notes-you can kill the coldfires but its not guaranteed that you will. its long, boring, and kinda pointless since wasting your time fighting them you can just go do another run, also you can switch sprint for enraging charge for some adrenaline boost but u cant run as often wich might make the run harder and take a little but longer. you can also switch out the skill dolyak signet for great dwarf armour (eotn) which would make this build only consisting of nf and eotn skills.

PvX gets the credit for this build so dont think i came up with it on my own, i wish i did but sadly i didnt.

if there is anything you noticed that i did wrong or you think i should change please let me know and i will try to do it in any other posts that i do.....thanks for reading and hope u found this helpful
Back to top Go down
Dask
Admin

solo farming Empty
PostSubject: Nice guide   solo farming EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 am

Nice guide, will try to post some solo builds i use sometime. Will try this build with my warrior once i got leg survivor on him. lol Nice guide Ry. thx.
Back to top Go down
https://epicalliance.board-directory.net

solo farming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pyrohood [PYRO] Forum :: PvE :: Time to get some of that precious Gold (Farming)-
Jump to: